Police formally name Camborne family killed in carbon monoxide poisoning
THE CAMBORNE family who died from carbon monoxide poisoning last weekend has been formally named by police.
They are John Cook, aged 90, his wife Audrey Cook, aged 86, and their daughter Maureen Cook, aged 46.
Their family dog, a five-year-old Jack Russell called Jannie also died in the incident.
The force confirmed following tests carried out by gas safety experts and scenes of crime officers at the property yesterday, the cause of the deaths has been established as carbon monoxide poisoning.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
This is believed to be from incorrect operation of the gas cooker, a police spokesman added.
Emergency services were called to the family's static caravan at Tremarle Home Park in North Roskear on Saturday afternoon after the family
failed to respond to knocks on the door from the couple's helper who became worried.