Resident rescued from Falmouth kitchen fire
Fire crews helped a person from a house in Meadowbank Road in Falmouth last night after a fire involving a chip pan.
Two appliances were called to the scene just before 7pm and extinguished the blaze, which was confined to the kitchen.
A Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service spokesman said: "Crews assisted one person suffering breathing difficulties out of the property. The cause of the fire was found to be accidental."
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013