Smoke but no fire as electric supply shorts
Fire engines rushed to a hotel in Falmouth after staff discovered smoke coming from the bar. Twelve firefighters were called at 5am yesterday to the building at Harbourside. The emergency services were told that there had been a water leak which had shorted out the electricity supply on some fridges. A fire service spokesman said crews had isolated the electricity and water supplies to the bar. "They then assisted in bailing the area out and confirmed there was no fire."
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Sunday, December 15 2013