St Austell householder treated after fuse box fire
A homeowner was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fuse box caught fire at a house in St Austell, Mid Cornwall, yesterday morning.
Two fire engines from the town were sent to the property in Sylvan Close when the alarm was raised shortly before 11am.
Firefighters put out the electrical fire using a carbon dioxide extinguisher.
Officers also treated one casualty until the arrival of paramedics. Crews also ventilated the premises before returning to station.
Fantastic offer at Swanson Ford, Newton Abbot. 3 Years FREE Servicing and 5 Years Warranty available on your BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA with the AWARD WINNING ECOBOOST ENGINE!!!
Terms: Limited stock available. Only whilst stock lasts
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013