St Austell resident puts out fire - then gets visited by 11 firemen
A resident at Woodland road, St Austell chose the wise course of rather safe than sorry when a grill pan caught fire.
The person put a fire blanket over the cooker involved and then called for the fire service.
11 firemen from St Austell responded to the call.
On crews arrival the fire was out, crews inspected the scene to ensure all was safe.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014