St Germans couple treated for carbon monoxide poisoning
Two people from St Germans in south east Cornwall were treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning last night.
A Cornwall Fire and Rescue crew from Saltash attended the property at 10.55pm after a carbon monoxide detector went off and entered the house using breathing apparatus and a gad detector.
A spokesperson said: “ A reading was found and the property was ventilated. Two people were treated by the ambulance service as a precaution.’’
There has been a spate of carbon monoxide incidents in the county lately.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
Last Tuesday night, two people from Lanivet near Bodmin were taken to hospital after showing signs of being poisoned by ash fumes from a log burner.