Stray firework sparks Camborne house fire
A crew of firefighters from Redruth attended a call to a report of a property on fire at Stray Park Court, Pengegon, Camborne on Saturday evening.
The occupants of the house had been having a private firework display in their garden. After lighting a rocket, the firework had flown through an open window and into one of the bedrooms.
The fire was out on the fire crew's arrival and had caused minor damage to the property.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013