Stray firework sparks Camborne house fire
A crew of firefighters from Redruth attended a call to a report of a property on fire at Stray Park Court, Pengegon, Camborne on Saturday evening.
The occupants of the house had been having a private firework display in their garden. After lighting a rocket, the firework had flown through an open window and into one of the bedrooms.
The fire was out on the fire crew's arrival and had caused minor damage to the property.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013