Teens' homemade fireworks stunt causes Penzance bedroom fire
Two teenage boys set fire to a bedroom in a Penzance house yesterday after the homemade fireworks they were making exploded.
The friends were both treated for minor burns at West Cornwall Hospital yesterday afternoon after firefighters successfully tackled the blaze on Daniel Place.
Two appliances from Penzance Fire Station attended the incident just after 3pm and used hose reels to put out the fire.
Crew manager Ian Neal warned against making fireworks at home.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
A Devon & Cornwall Police spokesman said it is not carrying out a criminal investigation.