Teens' homemade fireworks stunt causes Penzance bedroom fire
Two teenage boys set fire to a bedroom in a Penzance house yesterday after the homemade fireworks they were making exploded.
The friends were both treated for minor burns at West Cornwall Hospital yesterday afternoon after firefighters successfully tackled the blaze on Daniel Place.
Two appliances from Penzance Fire Station attended the incident just after 3pm and used hose reels to put out the fire.
Crew manager Ian Neal warned against making fireworks at home.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
A Devon & Cornwall Police spokesman said it is not carrying out a criminal investigation.