WIN Weekend tickets to Relentless Boardmasters
This competition is now closed.
The Relentless Energy Drink Boardmasters Festival is Europe’s only surf, skate and music festival offering the ultimate in World Class surf and music all rolled into one.
This year’s festival is noexception and features over eight stages of the best live music, beach gigs and action sports spread over four days which makes it the must do outside event of the summer.
Joining the already confirmed heavyweight acts such as Fat Boy Slim, Eliza Doolittle, Klaxons, Sub Focus (Live), Art Brut, Crazy P, Cloud Control and Bombay Bicycle Club are infamous energetic reggae-metallers, Skindred, famed for their intense and utterly entertaining live sets that fuse all the best elements of punk, rock, metal, reggae and electronic music together into an individual genre all of their own.
Other new acts jumping onboard for the ride of the summer are Charlie Simpson who will be performing his highly anticipated new solo album ‘Young Pilgrim’, due for release the day after the festival!
And the laid back summer sounds of the Easy Star Allstars, who have established themselves as one of the top international reggae acts since their live debut in 2003. The collective combine their musical versatility with instrumental prowess, beautiful vocal harmonies and a superb rhythm section perfect for the summer sunshine.
Added into this mix is DJ Hyper, a man who needs no introduction, having been an irreplaceable staple on the breaks scene with his unique genre defying sound for quite some time now, expect some hands in the air action Newquay!
Other acts just confirmed come from across the musical spectrum with the likes of Lori Campbell, Dub The Earth, Premise & Palm, Snatch The Wax, Catalyst & Treazon and many many more all signing up for the best festival of summer.
Tickets for Saturday are now SOLD OUT. The only way you're going to get to see Fatboy is by getting your hands on a weekend ticket - and we've got 4 pairs of weekend tickets to giveaway to thisiscornwall readers, thanks to our friends at Boardmasters.
What's the name of Charlie Simpson's new solo album due for release the day after the festival?
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. One submission/entry per person.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. Entrants must have registered with localpeople or thisis.
5. Closing date is Friday 5th August at 3pm.
6. The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone call within 5 days of the prize draw closing date.
12. No cash alternatives or substitutions, prize is not transferable. Prize is non-refundable.
13. Northcliffe Digital and DMGT employees are not eligible to enter.
14. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
15. Ticket does NOT include transport to or from the venue.
16. Camping is NOT included in these weekend tickets.
Winners of Saturday entry comp tickets were: