Wayward firework causes house fire in Camborne
A firework blown off course during a garden display sparked a fire in the bedroom of a house in West Cornwall at the weekend. One fire engine from Redruth was sent to the incident at Stray Park Court, Pengegon, in Camborne, shortly before 6.30pm on Saturday. A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: "The occupants of the premises had been having a private firework display in their garden and after lighting a rocket the firework had flown through an open window into the property. The fire was out on fire crews' arrival. It caused minor damage to the property."
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014