UPDATED: Woman and dogs killed in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in St Ives
A woman and three dogs were found dead today in a suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in St Ives.
Police and fire crews were called to a guesthouse on Bedford Road at around 8.45am this morning to reports of a sudden death.
They arrived at the Treliska guesthouse to find a woman in her 60s and three dogs.
The woman has not yet been formally identified and police are trying to trace her next of kin.
Fantastic offer at Swanson Ford, Newton Abbot. 3 Years FREE Servicing and 5 Years Warranty available on your BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA with the AWARD WINNING ECOBOOST ENGINE!!!
Terms: Limited stock available. Only whilst stock lasts
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013
The incident is currently being investigated by police, fire officers and the health and safety executive.