Wooden cabin catches fire near Liskeard
A WOODEN cabin caught fire near Liskeard this afternoon sparking an emergency response from three fire crews.
Firefighters from Looe, Bodmin and Liskeard tackled the blaze, which had begun in the roof of the property in Herodsfoot at around 3.20pm.
They strapped on breathing equipment and used jets and hosereels to extinguish the flames. A thermal imaging camera was also used to locate hot spots and special fans were then used to blow the smoke out of the building.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014