16 Trelissick Road
Paradise Park is open from 10am every day.
Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult.
Summer 2013 (29th March to 3rd November) - Last entry at 5pm and doors close at 6pm.
Winter- Last entry to the Park is at 3pm due to daylight, but the JungleBarn Indoor Play Center is open until 6pm with discount entry.
“ me and my husband went here without any children and had a great time exploring, even despite the wet weather! well worth a visit! ”
Monday, January 07 2013, 10:07AM
WELCOME TO PARADISE PARK
– There are over 650 birds and animals to see as you stroll through the exotic gardens at Paradise Park in Hayle. You'll meet colourful birds including many rare and beautiful parrots, flamingos, toucans and red-billed Cornish choughs plus animals including red pandas, red squirrels and two kinds of otters with many species in conservation breeding schemes.
– Become wannabe farmers at Carrot Time in the Fun Farm where you can meet mini donkeys and pygmy goats, rabbits, guinea pigs and so much more.
– Children are entranced by the penguins and a few lucky ones get to help feed them, plus everyone can get hands-on in the summer 'Penguin Photocalls' or by buying a pot of nectar to feed our wonderful Rainbow Lorikeets, so don't forget your camera!
– Our summer shows include the amazing Free Flying Bird Show, with intelligent macaws, cockatoos and conures, plus guest appearances by other exotic birds. The Eagles of Paradise display features fabulous birds of prey, and at times you may see an Eagle Owl, ****aburra and 'Dino' a Seriema all showing off their special skills.
– The fab indoor 'JungleBarn' play centre is packed with challenging soft play, scary slides plus a toddler's only zone and cafe. And when the sun is shining, try our outdoor 'Paradise Island' adventure play area.
– EVENTS 2013
• PIRATE TRAIL February Half Term 16th to 24th.
• EASTER SPECIAL 40th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS 29th March to 1st April.
• RAINBOW QUIZ 25th May to 2nd June. Discover the colourful world of animals and birds.
• PARROT PAMPERING 27th and 28th July. Help make enrichment toys for the parrots.
• PANDAMONIUM WEEKEND 3rd and 4th August. Win a chance to meet a panda.
• THE POOP TRAIL 24th July to 3rd September. Scoop the poop on all things . . poop!
• HALLOWEEN TRAIL 27th October to 4th November
• PLUS our HALLOWEEN KID'S DISCO 31st October
• WINTER ROAST LUNCHES and SANTA'S GROTTO.
Details correct at the time of posting/ Please call or check the website for full details.
For more information, please visit our website, or for any other enquiries, please call us on 01736 751020 .
Thursday, March 21 2013, 2:56PM
“My son and I went here for the day, it was really good. Our particular highlight was the bald eagle flying in a demonstration. My son also loved the flamingos and toucan. We also had a delicious lunch in the cafe before going on to see the feeding of the penguins! ”Report
Wednesday, February 09 2011, 5:25PM
“I really like this place, have been in summer and winter and it's always good fun. You can feed the birds (they sit on your arms and head to eat from your hands!) the otters, penguins and farmyard animals all for 50p! There's loads to see a train ride and they do a daily bird show which is really informative and fun to watch. I would recommend this to all ages! I have been with both adults and kids and always had a good day!”Report