Fire crew tackles blaze in Hayle
FIVE firefighters tackled a blaze at a house in Hayle this morning.
The crew was called to the scene after a member of the public spotted smoke billowing from the property on Sea Lane at around 9am.
The team from Camborne used a stirrup pump, rods with small tools and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze, which had broken out in the chimney.
No one was injured in the incident and the crews left the scene at around midday.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013