Fire crews tackle fuse box blaze at house
An electrical fire at a house in the South East Cornwall village of Hatt was tackled by firefighters from Saltash early yesterday. Two crews from the town were sent to the property in Vollards Lane at 2.45am after a fuse box had overheated. The power had melted the fuse box and was causing the backing board to glow red with heat. Officers stood by with two carbon dioxide fire extinguishers in case the backing board ignited. Crews remained on scene until Western Power engineers arrived to make the electrics safe.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013