Three dead at Tremarle Home Park - carbon monoxide suspected
Three people and a dog have died in what is suspected to be an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning at Tremarle Home Park, North Roskear, Camborne.
A crew from Camborne Community Fire Station were called out at around 1pm on Saturday. The team included a Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) Advisor. The crew found three people and a dog dead in the park home.
The Police and the Health and Safety Executive are now undertaking an investigation at the premises to establish the cause. Poisoning by carbon monoxide is currently the suspected cause.
Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas which is toxic to humans and animals. The most common cause of poisoning within the domestic environment is from incorrectly maintained gas heating or cooking equipment.
A spokesman for Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service was unable to provide any further information as of Saturday evening.