Six escape as fridge blaze destroys kitchen
An electrical fault in a fridge caused a fire which destroyed the kitchen of a house in Plymouth.
A total of 13 firefighters battled the blaze at the house in Old Park Road on Sunday evening.
Watch commander Phil Quarmby said there were six people in the house – an adult, three teenagers and two children.
They spotted the fire and got out safely, he said, but the kitchen was well alight by the time the firefighters arrived.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013
The blaze wrecked the kitchen and left the rest of the house smoke-damaged.