Two evacuated after early morning fire in Benson Gardens, Truro
Firefighters evacuated two people to safety after a fire in a Truro home.
Fire crews from Truro and Falmouth were called to the fire in Benson Gardens just after 6.30am today.
A spokesman for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the fire started in a fuse box.
Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to help two of the occupants to safety and dealt with the blaze.
Are you nervous about public speaking or presenting ? I can help you become both confident and competent. For June I'm offering 60 minute coaching sessions for just £45 - Trevor Lee 07785 390717
Terms: Offer available to private individuals and businesses throughout June 2013.
Contact: 01326 330668
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Westcountry Ambulance staff treated casualties at the scene and Western Power attended to make the fuse box safe.
The fire service said the blaze was accidental.