Ladies, do you like singing - ever thought of joining a choir? if so, then why not come along to one of our rehearsals, your ability to "Laugh a Lot" is essential, an ability to Learn" is desired and your "Love of Music and Friendship" is also a key ingredient.
Still not made up your mind, then please consider the following points:-
• Can’t Sing - Yes you can, you just don’t know it yet.
• Can’t Read Music – don’t worry - you are still welcome to come and sing with us.
• Nervous? - Don't worry! If the idea appeals to you, just come along for a few evenings and listen or join in as at suits you, or if you prefer, phone us to chat about it.
• The Choir's Activities are not solely restricted to singing – we have fun through friendship, socialising, and fund raising.
• You will be made very welcome – and you WILL make lots of New Friends
• To find out more, please contact our Chairman, Peggy Evely, her details can be found on the contacts page of our website:- http://tinyurl.com/auxzedm
Rehearsals are held at 7.30pm every Thursday in the Band Room at Stithians.
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
Repeats: Every Week until Thursday, July 25, 2013
Political Debate? Demonstration? Tea Party? Let everyone know about your big event! Create an event by clicking below.Create an event