Fire fighters called to overheated fuse box in Saltash home
Fire fighters were called to a house in Saltash in the early hours of this morning after a fuse box overheated and melted.
A total of twelve fire fighters attended the property at Vollards Lane at around 2.45am.
A representative from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said that when the crews arrived, the backing board was glowing red with heat.
The fire fighters remained at the scene in case the board ignited until Western Power engineers arrived to make the electrics safe.
BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC 1.0 ECOBOOST FOR ONLY £7685*View details
DRIVE AWAY A BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC FOR ONLY £7685.
1.0 100PS Manual
Electric Windows & Mirrors
Quickclear Heated Windscreen
15" Alloy Wheels
Bluetooth with Ford Sync
*Drive away from only £7685 and then pay nothing for 24 months!
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013