Fire fighters extinguish chimney fire in Duloe
Fire fighters were called to a chimney fire in Duloe, near Looe, at 11am this morning.
A representative from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said five fire fighters from Looe used chimney rods and small tools to clear the chimney.
For help and advice on how to prevent a chimney fire in your home click here
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014