Fire fighters tackle house fire in Gannet Drive, St Austell
Two people were taken to hospital following a fire in a St Austell bedroom early this morning.
Firefighters were scrambled to the first floor bedroom blaze on Gannet Drive, at about 1.30am.
The crews tackled the fire using four breathing apparatus and two hosereels.
The two residents inside were taken by ambulance to hospital, as a precaution against smoke inhalation from the fire.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef Wellington
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Mon- Thur 6-9pm
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Saturday, December 21 2013