Eleven firefighters tackle Falmouth blaze
Eleven firefighters attended a house in Falmouth this evening after a candle had caught some curtains alight.
Two appliances from the town rushed to the property in Western Terrace at 6.11pm after receiving a 999 call.
The crews found that a room in the house was heavily smoke logged. Once the fire had been extinguished crews ventilated the premise.
ACornwall Fire and Rescue spokesperson said: “ Advice was given to the occupant of the building and crews carried out a home fire safety check before leaving scene.’’
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014