Two treated after breathing in smoke
Two people suffered from smoke inhalation when their electric cooker caught fire.
The two occupants of a first floor flat in Dawlish's High Street were rescued shortly after 4am on Saturday.
Fire appliances from Dawlish and Teignmouth had been called to the incident at the address. Ambulance crews were also on scene to check the casualties.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013
The casualties were treated at the scene but were not thought to be seriously injured.