One week job man Matt Frost answers the Cornish Guardian's 20 questions
1. Childhood hero: Spider-Man.
2. Hobbies: Currently mostly working but also surfing, writing, films, and scampi.
3. Favourite music: Bloc Party, Miami Nights 1984, Purity Ring and Flume.
4. Favourite book: Yes Man.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
5. Favourite film: WALL-E.
6. Favourite TV programmes: Arrested Development, Breaking Bad.
7. What's so good about living in Liskeard: Great place to come and relax when in need of rest, full of friendly faces and untapped potential.
8. What would improve it: Possibly reviving some of its market town traditions, more local events, and obviously free parking.
9. I'm very good at: Talking too much, coming up with odd ideas and finding one-week jobs.
10. I'm very bad at: Staying in one place or sitting still and avoiding heavy boxes to the head.
11. A phrase I use too often: One week job UK.
12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Stephen Fry, Charlie Brooker, Zach Braff.
13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): Jesus (He can walk on water or at the very least turn it into wine).
14. I'm embarrassed by: My last answer.
15. Proudest moment: When my family said they were fully behind the idea of my 12-month adventure.
16. Best things about Cornwall: The air, the space, the views and the kindness of strangers in this part of the world.
17. Worst things about Cornwall: The wet, the summer traffic and the public transport.
18. What of our country's laws would you change: My views are far too controversial for the paper.
19. Overrated public figure: Adam Pacitti.
20. In another life I'd be: Braver younger, and able to do back-flips.